Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter Painting













 I am finally getting some time to keep my New Years resolution which was to update my blog and website more regularly. I marvel at those artists who are really on top of their blogs, newsletters and all other forms of social media. It is a great way to share and market so I really need to get busy. Somewhere in the middle of the marketing, I have to find time to paint. For me this requires a clear head and a block of time to devote to my creative soul. Lately I have been getting ready for the Southeastern Wildlife Expo in Charleston, and have several paintings that are nearing completion at the same time.  Looking at the ones posted here,  I realize that there is a common theme in most of these paintings.  Grasses, water and reflections are always around.

No comments:

Post a Comment